Movers Las Vegas Nevada
Long-distance move from Orange County to Nevada. Safeway Moving will move your home or office to Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Incline Village, Sparks
Moving to Las Vegas from Orange County, California can be a daunting task. There are many things that you need to consider before moving, and it’s important to find a trustworthy long distance moving company in Irvine!
Safeway Moving and Storage has been helping Orange County households & businesses move since 2007. We understand the stress involved in planning a long-distance move, which is why we make it our mission to provide you with the best possible customer service at an affordable & competitive price. Our team of friendly & experienced drivers & movers will help you every step of the way as we work tirelessly to ensure that your belongings arrive safely at their destination.
We know how important it is for you to feel confident about your decision when choosing a long-distance moving company. That’s why we offer:
- Affordable & Competitive Pricing with no hidden charges
- Guaranteed Load up & Delivery Times
- Experienced & friendly drivers & movers
- Years of experience and a successful track record in the moving industry
- Flexible scheduling of any more 365 days a year
- Clean and air-suspension dependable Peterbilt trucks.
- Free basic insurance coverage. Or comprehensive coverage as an option.
- Free no-obligation estimates via Zoom or in person
- Excellent customer support from beginning to end of your move.
How far is Orange County from Las Vegas?
The total driving distance from Orange County, CA to Las Vegas, NV is 270 miles or 435 kilometers. The journey time between Irvine and Las Vegas is around 6 hours 30m and covers a distance of around 281 miles.
Learn more about Las Vegas
Las Vegas – the city of lights that never sleeps! It is exciting, full of fun and opportunities to have a good time waiting for you at every corner of every street. Las Vegas City is famous with its many tourist attractions – casinos, the Las Vegas Boulevard, Fremont Street, etc. Nowadays it is one of the most popular places in the USA with millions of people who go there every year, predominantly from the States and Canada. Las Vegas is the biggest city in Nevada and the most densely populated city in this state with almost 2,000,000 people population (and growing). Read more about Vegas.
Spring and fall are the most comfortable and pleasant months to move to Las Vegas. The temperatures are favorable (62°F-83°F) which means that you can make the most of the outdoors during this period. You’ll experience a bit of rainfall towards the end of July and early in September.
Moving to Las Vegas – Cost of Living. On an average, Las Vegas is more expensive to live in than the other USA cities. The biggest difference between this and other cities in the States is in the price for clothes, different services and entertainment, of course. On the other hand, utilities like electricity and gas are a bit cheaper than Southern California.
Retiring in Las Vegas is attractive because of the low cost of living and the ability to lead an active lifestyle in good weather. Real estate is still affordable, the climate is ideal and the ability to find a great deal on food is very easy.
Why moved to Las Vegas or Henderson, Nevada ?
- Lower cost of living vs California.
- No state income tax.
- Lower property taxes than Orange Co. & the rest of California
- More affordable housing/living compared to the neighbors like CA, Phoenix or Salt Lake City. This may change.
- Good weather. Over 3oo days of sunshine per year. No natural disasters like hurricane, blizzards, tornadoes, earthquakes…
- Las Vegas job market is booming
- Endless entertainment opportunities
- Beautiful nature within less than 1hr drive: Red rock state park (year round hiking, biking) Mt. Charleston (winter skiing)
About Safe-Way Moving & Storage Company of Irvine, CA
Since 2007, Safe-Way Moving & Storage has been providing direct routes from Orange County to Las Vegas, Nevada for all of our local residents. We can also move you to any cities in Nevada like Reno, Carson City, Boulder City, etc. We know that family values are important and since we are a family-owned and -operated moving and storage company, we want to offer you the same high-quality customer service that we would offer our own families. With our licensed, insured and professional movers, you can trust SafeWay Moving with every aspect of your Nevada relocation. Whether you’re interested in relocating outside California or you’re moving from Las Vegas to Orange Co, you can count on Safe-Way Moving & Storage to move you across all 48 states and treat your moving experience with the utmost care and professionalism. Check out our Yelp Reviews.
Learn more by calling us directly at our main line or feel free to fill out our online quote form here for your free in-home estimate!
Move the safe way with Safe-Way Moving & Storage. Get a Free Estimate today.
Call Mike or Roy at the office – 949-639-0330