Newport Beach, CA Movers
Moving to Newport Beach
With over 85,000 residents, Newport Beach is one of the wealthier cities in the country and the median value for homes there is over one million dollars. Located on the coast in Orange County about 9 miles southwest of Irvine, Newport Beach is an affluent city with a population of more than 86,000. With a median household income of $122,700 and a median home price of $1.79 million, Newport Beach is known for its great quality of life, beautiful beaches, and Balboa Island, a harborside community surrounded by a boardwalk. There’s always something fun happening in Newport Beach, including surfing at the Wedge, the Balboa Fun Zone amusement park, and the Orange County Museum of Art. Are you planning to move within or away from Newport Beach? Relocating a business or office in the city? A trusted moving company in Newport Beach, CA eliminates the hassle for a worry-free experience.
Providing Orange County homeowners & businesses with reliable moving, packing, and storage services since 2007
Why hire SafeWay Moving for your move to Newport Beach :
- Affordable & Competitive Pricing
- Guaranteed Load up & Delivery Times
- Family owned and operated since 2007
- 15 years in business with 1500 moves per year
- Rated A+ by the BBB
- Experienced & friendly drivers & movers
- Licensed & insured to move you anywhere in the USA
- A registered interstate agent for Wheaton World Wide Moving
- Over 180,000 customers moved
- Hundreds of 5 star Reviews on Google,Yelp, & Angi’s List
- 98% Customer Referral Rate
- Friendly & Knowledgeable customer support
- Living in Newport Beach offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents own their homes.
- It’s a hotspot for tourists in the state, boasting a 21-square-mile harbor and eight miles of ocean beach.
- Newport Beach is home to some of the finest healthcare like Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Newport Beach schools are highly rated with many private options
- The economy of Newport Beach is excellent
- There are always year-round events in Newport Beach like music festivals & events
- Newport Beach offers world-class surfing, boating, and other types of water recreation
- It’s one of the most expensive places in the world to buy or rent a home.
Founded in 2007, SafeWay Moving & Storage is a family-owned business with 12 professional and trained movers on staff. We’re an agent for Wheaton Worldwide Moving with hundreds of 5-star reviews on Yelp and Google. Our Newport Beach, CA movers look forward to exceeding your expectations with world-class customer care!
Contact us today to get your free moving quote.