Orange County White Glove Movers
At Safeway Moving & Storage in Irvine, we take pride in offering the finest white glove moving services available for our local and long-distance residential customers. For over 16 years, we’ve proudly gone above and beyond to protect our clients’ possessions and ensure everything reaches its new location safe and unscathed. Whether you’re getting ready to move your home gym, furniture, or valuable items, we’re here to help every step of the way.
White glove movers will go the extra mile to move your items safely and efficiently. This service benefits anyone who wants extra peace of mind during a big move—particularly if it involves high-end or fragile items that require additional care.
Here are a few key things to know about Safeway Moving's White Glove Moving Services:
- White glove moving is a premium, luxury moving service that provides an exceptionally high level of service and handling of your belongings. The name comes from the white gloves movers traditionally wear to signify gentle care.
- With white glove service, every aspect of your move is managed for you. Movers will come in, pack everything carefully using quality materials, load the truck meticulously to prevent damage, transport your items, unpack at the new home, and arrange items where you want them.
- It includes extra services not typically found with standard moves, like unpacking, setup of electronics and appliances, furniture rearrangement, and debris removal after the move. The goal is to provide an easy, stress-free moving experience.
White glove movers are experienced professionals who are specially trained to handle valuables and fragile items with extra care
We are experts in moving antiques & valuable fragile items
Whether you need help moving your wine collection, an antique grandfather clock, a grand piano or your fine china tableware, the team at Safeway Moving & Storage are the experts in white glove moving in Orange Co., California . We’ll care for your items like our own, from packing to shipping, storage to delivery. We’ll even disassemble and reassemble large items for you! Our team of friendly, experienced professional drivers and movers pay attention to every detail. We’re pros at moving, packing, and setting up fragile items—so you don’t have to be.
When you hire Safeway Moving & Storage , you can be sure that your beautiful home is safe in our hands.
To learn more about our white glove moving services and to get a free quote, contact Mike today at.
Standard movers vs white glove movers
There are many differences between standard movers and white glove movers. First off, not all standard movers can sufficiently handle all of your items, such as bulky furniture, pianos, and antiques. They may not have the right equipment or resources to get these things moved the right way.
Unlike standard moving companies, white glove movers take extra measures to protect the pieces they transport. For example, at Safeway Moving, we offer extra padding to all your furniture & valuable belongings to further safeguard your items against scratches, gouges, and breakages. During the move, we use protective padding on wall corners, stairs bannisters, and flooring to prevent damage to your furniture.The attention to detail that white glove movers offer is incomparable. Standard moving companies usually focus on moving your things as quickly as possible, which often results in lost or damaged items. Also, be aware of hidden costs that standard moving companies may fail to tell you about upfront.
Some of the key benefits you can expect when you opt for our white glove movers include:
- Packing & Unpacking
- White Glove Cleaning
- Furniture Setup
- Picture Hanging,
- Disconnecting and Reconnecting Your Entertainment Centers
- Servicing your home gym, etc.
What is included in our white glove moving service:
- Full packing & unpacking
- Detailed cleaning for move-in, move-out, remodeling or preparing to sell or lease your home.
- Disassembly or unplugging and reassembly of custom furniture, electronics, and home entertainment systems.
- Custom crating for delicate art and marble.
- Exercise & home gym equipment removal and installation
- Decluttering service
- Junk removal
- Unpacking & Resettling
Your Belongings Are Safe from Damage and So Is Your Home!
We know protecting the homes you are moving out of and into is just as important as the items being moved. That’s why we have custom moving tools that prevent damage to your homes. We use floor runners to protect your floors and keep them free of debris and dirt. Our custom-fit rail coverings protect stair handrails and our custom-fit door jamb protectors protect your doors from dings and scratches while furniture is being moved in and out of rooms. For extra safety precautions, we use ramps when moving heavy items up or downstairs.