Movers Temecula, California
Are you looking for a moving company to move all your household stuff to Temecula, California? Safeway Moving & Storage provides full service moving,packing services, and secure storage ( short or long-term ) We’re trusted, professional, local movers serving the Orange County to Temecula area with residential relocation, apartment moving and commercial moves.
Moving from Irvine or Orange County to Temecula, California ?
Temecula is one of the most historic communities in Southern California. … The name Temecula comes from the Luiseño Indian word “Temecunga” – “temet” meaning “sun” and “-ngna” which means “place of”. The Spanish interpreted and spelled the word as “Temecula” translated to mean “Where the sun breaks through the mist”.
Temecula is bordered by the city of Murrieta to the north and the Pechanga Indian Reservation and San Diego County to the south. With a population of 110,003 people and 21 constituent neighborhoods, Temecula is the 66th largest community in California. However, Temecula contains both very wealthy and poor people as well. Temecula is an extremely ethnically-diverse city in Riverside County. The old name for Temecula is Rancho California.
Why moved to Temecula, California ?
- Temecula is well known for its championship golf courses, a climate perfect for serene and beautiful hot-air ballooning adventures, and award-winning wineries nestled in 3,000 acres of picturesque wine country, but that’s just the beginning.
- Temecula consistently makes it to lists of the best places to raise a family in California from online resources like NerdWallet, WalletHub, and SmartAsset. This beautiful community has plenty of family-friendly features that make living here a wonderful experience for people of all ages.
- Temecula is only 85 miles away from LA, 58 miles north of San Diego, and 63 miles. Temecula is within 50 miles from 3 airports ( Santa Ana, Ontario, and San Diego Lindbergh Field airports ). The town is only 30 square miles.
- Rents and house prices are considerably cheaper than San Diego or Los Angeles and have been called one of the ten most affordable places to live in California. Texas and Florida may be cheaper but Temecula is still close to Orange Co. & Los Angeles.
- Home prices are going to average around $550,000 in Temecula. In November 2021, the median listing home
price in Orange County, CA was $910K
- As the 6th safest city in the nation, Temecula only had 91 reported cases of violent crime for its nearly 107,000 residents. Reported assault cases at the city only averaged at 36 cases per 100,000 residents.
Why choose Safeway Moving & Storage :
- Licensed and insured California moving company
- Family-owned and operated Irvine moving company with over 29 years experience
- Average of 1500 moves per year.
- Many positive moving company reviews on Google and Yelp.
- Interstate agent for Wheaton Worldwide Van Lines
- Trained and background checked movers
- Competitive & upfront pricing
- Exceptional care of your belongings.