Coronavirus & Your Move
GET A QUOTE
Coronavirus & Your MoveOur #1 goal is your safety and the safety of our crew. To assure everyone’s well-being during these unprecedented times, we offer you the following guidelines:
- We will remain open as state guidelines permit as Moving has been deemed an “essential service” by the Governor.
- We will provide the ability for you to show us your home furnishings via online streaming through your cell phone, thereby eliminating a home visit by one of our employees.
- We will immediately post to this website if we are unable to perform your move within the next few days.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- All employees who exhibit symptoms will be asked to stay at home.
- We will continually wash our hands.
- We will thoroughly clean and disinfect all trucks and equipment every morning and throughout the day.
- We are providing our crew masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. We also ask that they maintain social distancing at work.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Let us know immediately if you or anyone in your home is sick.
- Turn on the lights in all rooms so we do not have to touch any light switches.
- Wipe down any surface that our crew may come in contact within your home as well as furnishings.
- Provide our crew access to a sink, soap and paper towels, as well as a lavatory to use during our time in your home.